Ever wondered how you would shoot a Hasselblad in space?
Wonder no more, Hasselblad have made available the manual they put together for Nasa astronauts in 1994. It includes basic operation instructions, as well as tips for space specific photography.
- jeffreyenos reblogged this from spacerules
- avarenity likes this
- starstuffblog reblogged this from letsdolaunch
- frootloopfission reblogged this from letsdolaunch
- hannaer reblogged this from letsdolaunch
- cocoageek likes this
- letsdolaunch reblogged this from inthetrees
- krispayne likes this
- bremser likes this
- spacerules reblogged this from inthetrees and added:
- lyall likes this
- inthetrees posted this